I don't know that I'll ever be comfortable teaching my kids to drive. It's not that they're bad drivers. In fact, it's quite the opposite. We're on two out of three right now and I'll admit that I have yet to grip (too tightly) any arm rests. I suppose it's just the fact that when they are behind the wheel, they are the ones in control. I think that's the part that bothers me a little. It's just not natural... and yet it's exactly the way life should be unfolding. We're in no big hurry to get driver's licenses around here (the middle just turned seventeen, the same age the oldest was when he got his), but like everything else, I suppose, you just can't stop time from marching on.
The youngest may not be driving yet- though she reminds me almost daily that the time for her permit is just around the corner. Nonetheless, she has embarked on something new and something of her own. Blogging. She promises me that her own ramblings will revolve around no one in our family (of the human species anyway). Crafts, sewing, cooking, and the ever-present cats take up most of her time. She has a writing style somewhat like mine, only more entertaining without a doubt. I don't know if she'll stick to it or if it's just something to occupy her summer with, but it will be fun to read no matter how long it lasts. You can look her up HERE.
And finally, with the coming of the summer months, I thought it was time to lighten up the look of my own blog. A quick makeover never hurt anybody.
Besides, pink has always been my favorite color.
1 comment:
Love the color pink it looks lovely on your blog. I know what you mean about driving. Your daughter's blog is very sweet.
Post a Comment