Monday, June 17, 2013

A Waste Of Time

I splurged over the weekend and bought myself the Nook HD+, passing down my Nook Tablet to the youngest. She's happy. I'm happy.

I have yet to read a book.

Let me put it this way... one review for a particular game app said this,

It's the ultimate time waster.

No kidding. I've got the next-in-line book ready to go. I see the cover every time I hit the power button, but I can't see to get past some game where you "throw" wadded-paper balls into a trash can basket. I've played this game not only in the office setting, but also on the moon, in the snow, and in the woods. I'm telling you, the ultimate time waster is right on the money.

Wait a minute.

My last post was all about being lazy. I hate for you all to get the wrong impression about me.

I worked today. I went to the store.
I finished a load of laundry and cooked an awesome dinner.

Granted, I did the last two things in my pajamas, but hey...

I like to do things in style around here.

Even waste massive amounts of time.


1 comment:

TARYTERRE said...

Some games are just worth the effort and time.