Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Back To Tony: Volume 9

Nothing like logging on facebook to see you brother smiling back at you. Well, for him anyway, this is a smile. You can see it in his eyes. Check out these remarks and pictures.

August 19, 2011

Well after being off of here for 3 weeks I figured I would get back on. I will use this as an update on my weight loss. As of today I am at 265 pounds. That is 126 lost since Feb. Hard to believe I weighed 391 pounds 6 months ago. I have 40 more pounds to lose and I will call it quits.

August 22, 2011

This is for MOM and SIS, showing you my new shirt, it is a 2XL. I will have to get one of my 4XL out of the closet and hold it up and show you all how big it is now. And now that I am letting my hair grow out, it sure does show a lot of gray. LOL


Here you go SIS, this is a 4XL and it was a very tight fitting one at that, This should show how much 126 pounds will change a person looks. I can't get rid of this one though, I got it for Grandma's funeral. So it will always be in the closet.



And one more with me wearing the shirt. LOL this thing is like a blanket.



Pretty neat, huh? And if you're interested in the whole wearing red to grandma's funeral thing, well... my grandma loved red. I thought I had written something about that, but can't seem to find it. I'll write about that someday... how she was laid to rest in a red dress she had made just for that occasion. It's quite the story how well prepared that little lady was for her going-away day.

But this one is all about my brother. And if you haven't read any of his stuff, just choose the gastric sleeve bypass link found somewhere on the left and go back to the beginning. You can't get more inspired than getting lost in all that.

No comments: