In the blink of an eye, I had a prayer answered. In fact, it came so quick and so unexpected, it sort of caught me off guard. It's personal and all and nothing I really care to share, and yet I did have to share that part of it (if that makes any sense). Sometimes the Lord just catches me by surprise. It's as if He grabs a hold of my heart and gently taps my head with a 2x4 or something: See? I really do listen to you. My timing, girl. My timing. And believe me, He knows that if He wants to get anything done in my life, then He has to get me out of the way. I tend to step in too much. I'm kinda pushy like that.
So my visit home continues while the Lord works on my behalf.
We make a pretty good team, He and I (as long as I let Him lead).
No comments:
Post a Comment