So the thought occurred to me that if I'm no longer on facebook, the access that I have to a couple of sweet little babies living far away from me will become severely limited. We just can't have that. I guess you can say I was four days clean. What can I say? I miss seeing my mom saying "Cheers" with her teacup. I miss seeing my brother holding up his now-too-big pants. And I miss catching little two-minute videos of those sweet little babies rolling over or trying to walk or just looking plain cute. Plus, my daughter said she missed seeing me on there. Enough said. I guess I'm not as done with the virtual world as I thought I was. Live and learn.
And don't post it publicly.
2 comments:
Ah, but others can relate when we post it publicly! I have made one Facebook change; I'm not spending nearly as much time there now. I used to keep the Facebook page open in a tab all day long and check it frequently. Now I just check it a few times a day. It helps that I am reading an amazing book just now.
Same here, Donna. I've also started logging out each time as opposed to staying logged in all day. All that stuff about tracking cookies and such got me thinking (and I know fb apologizes and says it was a mistake and yada, yada, yada). I'm in the middle of a good book myself. The nice weather helps, too.
Post a Comment