Tuesday, April 5, 2011

We Are Amazing

This was the middle's facebook status last night:

I have amazing parents.
:D
Just sayin'.


I tend to document this kind of stuff so I always have it on standby in case a certain kid forgets. That's just the kind of mom I am. Now I'm no dummy (ignoring the chuckling in the background). I know why we were amazing parents last night; so does my husband. We let a kid suffering from a particular form of techno-itis have an extra hour with his beloved DSi and wi-fi. At the other end of that connection was his beloved girlfriend. You better believe we are amazing parents.

As my girl would say, Whatever keeps the tears away, Mom.


2 comments:

teacher girl said...

LOVE it! How cool are you! Shout out on facebook?? You must be one awesome mom!!! :O)

I have been keeping your comment on my recent post in my mind...I keep praying peace, peace, peace for my students. Thanks for sharing that word of wisdom. One of my student's has surgery tomorrow & I just keep praying.

Thanks so much for sharing this with me. It meant a lot. SO glad I found your blog!

TARYTERRE said...

Moms are way cool. No doubt about it. Kudos to you.