get everybody out the door for the early service.
ignore the distractions.
make pancakes afterwards.
wash a load of laundry.
wash a sink full of dishes.
water the flowers.
start a paper.
admire a prom dress.
watch kids play chess.
watch kids play with bionicles.
grill out hamburgers.
listen to my husband.
listen to my girl.
take one kid home.
spy on another kid.
tell yet another kid goodbye.
pull weeds.
finish a paper.
start a paper.
chat with mom.
chat with husband.
turn the dryer on again.
pull dead flowers.
finish a paper.
And now here I sit with yet another paper to do.
I
Am
Tired
And even superwoman needs her rest, right?
I read my sixteen chapters this week. I watched my documentary. I completely ignored Kathie Lee and Hoda. So what if I visited with friends and talked with my kids and enjoyed my husband in the midst of all that? A girl's gotta live. I'll take a late grade tomorrow. I'm good with that.
Besides, I'm thinking about ice cream and my husband's in a good mood.
I might have one more thing to add to my list.
1 comment:
you ARE super woman
Post a Comment