Tuesday, December 24, 2013

I Think You Dreamed That

Look, I don't know what to tell you.

Maybe it's the season. You could blame it on homesickness.
Or the weather or the fact that I've been sick.

I know that last post said I was done. Finished. Signing off. Believe me, it was with every purest intention within me that I wrote those words. I knew what I was doing. No hesitation in the least.

And yet here I am.

I have absolutely no idea what I am doing.



There's nothing new under the sun, is there?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you're back.

Donna. W said...

I was thinking about you today, and missing you. Things change. People change. We do what we must.

Margaret said...

You are finished whenever you decide and can come back whenever you want--or not. That's the beauty of it; you're in complete control. I find that when my life feels out of my control, at least I can write whatever I want on my blog. :)

TARYTERRE said...

BELATED Christmas wishes.