We like bacon around here, especially since I caught onto what most of you have probably known and practiced for years: bacon in the oven. Line a pan with foil, lay out the bacon, pop it into a cold oven, set the temp at 400 and the timer for 25 minutes*, and presto! Perfectly cooked bacon, fast clean up, and no grease-splattered clothes. We had BLT's last night and BLT's tonight- with one request for scrambled eggs and bacon. I'm telling you, supper doesn't get much sweeter than that. I definitely see a life with more bacon.
That's all I have for you, folks. =)
*Original tips I read regarding this method suggested a 17-20 minutes time span; 25 minutes in our oven results in what we like.
1 comment:
We LOVE our bacon around here too. I like mine thick and chewy. My husband wants his crisp and burnt. A BLT sounds good right now.
Post a Comment