Monday, September 10, 2012

I Am Surrounded By Teenage Boys

Literally.

They're in my back yard.
They're on my front porch.

I told my girl she could be the most popular girl in school if she passed the word around regarding all the guys hanging out at our house. We both had to laugh.

Three boys are working out.
Two boys are laughing.
It all kinda makes my day.

I completed the first day of a two-week substitute job today. Ironically it is for a position that I interviewed for but did not get. May I repeat just one more time that the Lord knows exactly what He's doing? May He forgive me once again for ever doubting His way or His timing or His plan.

Hey, at least I know I've got a paycheck at the end of next week.

As for tonight, I have already asked the husband for supper at our favorite Chinese place. He was happy to oblige, much to our kids' delight.

So, let's recap:

Boys.
A Smiling Girl.
Anticipated Paycheck.
Chinese.

I love today.


No comments: