Saturday, December 31, 2011

Maybe All This Explains The Pain In My Head And The Ache In My Side And The Hope That Just Won't Die

A random selection of this year's posts makes me laugh, wonder, and shake my head in disbelief. What was I thinking? Click on the big and bold words if you have nothing better to do... just don't hold it against me.

My husband thought I was ugly in the beginning of the year.
My brother was in the beginning stages of his weight loss journey.
And my big boy freely admitted he loved me.

I was searching for hope
While re-emphasizing we had no need for Cialis 
And pondering the possibility of mail-order husbands.

Strawberry Daiquiri's.
Lessons From A Clothesline.
Making Teenagers Groan.

I became my alter ego.
Watched my other half drown his sorrows in lights.
And became entirely self-absorbed.

Wonder what the next year will bring?
Thanks for reading along with me.
Happy New Year.  =)


No comments: