About the price of gas.
About Osama bin Laden.
Was it really him?
Will there be an act of revenge?
What's up with the president?
Is it all about ratings and polls and who gets the credit?
How about we just remember why we were looking for bin Laden anyway.
Virginia Jablonski, age 49.
World Trade Center, 94th floor
David Kovalcin, age 42.
Flight 11
Mark McGinly, age 26.
World Trade Center, 92nd floor
Michael Mullan, age 34
Ladder Company 12
I could keep going.
There's at least 2,821 more names to add.
I'm guessing you get the general idea, though.
You did catch that total, right?
2,825
Dead.
Murdered.
Never coming home.
Was that really Osama bin Laden's body they dumped in the ocean?
Time will tell.
Are we in danger of a terrorist act of revenge?
I wouldn't be surprised.
Are we in danger of a terrorist act of revenge?
I wouldn't be surprised.
Was it all our president's doing?
Absolutely not.
But then again, it's not about any of that, is it?
If you need a reminder, check out Portraits 9/11/01
It's a very thick book about a whole lot of people.
And by the way, the weather has been crazy.
Gas prices are too high.
Osama bin Laden was a very troubled man.
I think we should be careful what we celebrate.
And that's my opinion.
Gas prices are too high.
Osama bin Laden was a very troubled man.
I think we should be careful what we celebrate.
And that's my opinion.
1 comment:
*like*
Post a Comment